STARTING XIs: Canaries unchanged but Millwall make four changes and start Morison
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City boss Daniel Farke has stuck with the same starting XI which beat Bristol City last weekend but Millwall have made four changes to their line-up, including a start for former Canaries striker Steve Morison.
Kenny McLean retains his midfield role alongside Tom Trybull but the fit-again Alex Tettey returns to the bench in place of the injured Todd Cantwell.
U23s keeper Aston Oxborough is also named on the bench to complete the minimum quota of seven homegrown players, due to Cantwell’s injury, with Michael McGovern dropping out.
The Canaries have won five of their last seven matches but lost top spot last night after Leeds’ 4-0 win over West Brom, edging them a point in front.
Millwall are 20th and four points from bottom after a 2-1 defeat at Hull in midweek, with boss Neil Harris making four changes, including Morison replacing the ineligible Ben Marshall, although the 35-year-old has only scored once in 34 games this season.
You may also want to watch:
James Meredith and Mahlon Romeo return at full-back for the hosts and Shaun Williams replaces Ryan Tunnicliffe in midfield, for a game set to be watched by over 3,200 City fans at The Den – hoping for much better than the 4-0 defeat suffered in south London in August 2017.
NORWICH: Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann (C), Godfrey, Lewis; Trybull, McLean; Buendia, Stiepermann, Hernandez; Pukki. Subs: Oxborough (GK), Klose, Hanley, Vrancic, Leitner, Tettey, Rhodes
- 1 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 2 City midfielder returns to Norfolk after loan spell terminated
- 3 Bushiri completes Eupen loan
- 4 Placheta must kick on at City
- 5 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 6 Giannoulis deal proof City can navigate difficult transfer market
- 7 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 8 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 9 Giannoulis in contention for Boro clash - as City secure work permit
- 10 'That's my dream' - Giannoulis hopes his style will boost City's promotion hopes
MILLWALL: Archer; Romeo, Hutchinson, Cooper, Meredith; Ferguson, Thompson, Williams, Gregory; Wallace; Morison (C). Subs: Martin (GK), Onyedinma, Pearce, Tunnicliffe, Elliott, O’Brien, Leonard
REFEREE: David Webb (Lancashire)
• You can follow all the action from today’s game with our reporters in our Matchday Live blog at pinkun.com/live
• Make sure to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis from our Canaries correspondents, available for free in your mobile device’s app store