SURVEY: Let us know your predictions ahead of Norwich City’s return to the Premier League
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The countdown to the big night at Anfield is well under way – and we want to know how Norwich City fans are feeling ahead of the Premier League season getting started on Friday.
The promoted Canaries completed their pre-season preparations with a 1-0 victory over French side Toulouse at Carrow Road on Saturday, thanks to a Kenny McLean strike late in the first half.
Now Daniel Farke's squad can focus on facing European champions Liverpool on Friday evening, an 8pm televised clash which kicks off the new season for the Premier League.
Jurgen Klopp's team were also runners-up to Manchester City in the top flight last season, despite losing just once and accumulating a huge 97 points - finishing a point adrift, with the most points ever managed by a team finishing second.
After that tough opening fixture are home games against Newcastle (3pm) and Chelsea (12.30pm) on successive Saturdays before a game at West Ham on Saturday, August 31 takes City through to the first international break.
You may also want to watch:
- Let us know your thoughts on the season ahead in our NCFC survey above
- 1 City draw up target list
- 2 Skipp ready for Premier League ... with Spurs, says Mason
- 3 Celtic move came too early for Pukki, insists former boss
- 4 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 5 Robin Sainty: Where City lead, others will surely follow
- 6 New City deal for Farke on the cards and Webber open to staying
- 7 David Freezer: Desire to defy the odds is essential for City
- 8 Former Canaries attacker released by Bristol City
- 9 Norwich City ace features in trailer for Euro 2020
- 10 The People's Pink Un: Your messages to Norwich City, Part 1