SURVEY: Let us know your predictions ahead of Norwich City’s return to the Premier League
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The countdown to the big night at Anfield is well under way – and we want to know how Norwich City fans are feeling ahead of the Premier League season getting started on Friday.
The promoted Canaries completed their pre-season preparations with a 1-0 victory over French side Toulouse at Carrow Road on Saturday, thanks to a Kenny McLean strike late in the first half.
Now Daniel Farke's squad can focus on facing European champions Liverpool on Friday evening, an 8pm televised clash which kicks off the new season for the Premier League.
Jurgen Klopp's team were also runners-up to Manchester City in the top flight last season, despite losing just once and accumulating a huge 97 points - finishing a point adrift, with the most points ever managed by a team finishing second.
After that tough opening fixture are home games against Newcastle (3pm) and Chelsea (12.30pm) on successive Saturdays before a game at West Ham on Saturday, August 31 takes City through to the first international break.
You may also want to watch:
- Let us know your thoughts on the season ahead in our NCFC survey above
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 3 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 7 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 8 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City
- 9 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 10 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know