SURVEY: Let us know your predictions ahead of Norwich City’s return to the Premier League
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The countdown to the big night at Anfield is well under way – and we want to know how Norwich City fans are feeling ahead of the Premier League season getting started on Friday.
The promoted Canaries completed their pre-season preparations with a 1-0 victory over French side Toulouse at Carrow Road on Saturday, thanks to a Kenny McLean strike late in the first half.
Now Daniel Farke's squad can focus on facing European champions Liverpool on Friday evening, an 8pm televised clash which kicks off the new season for the Premier League.
Jurgen Klopp's team were also runners-up to Manchester City in the top flight last season, despite losing just once and accumulating a huge 97 points - finishing a point adrift, with the most points ever managed by a team finishing second.
After that tough opening fixture are home games against Newcastle (3pm) and Chelsea (12.30pm) on successive Saturdays before a game at West Ham on Saturday, August 31 takes City through to the first international break.
You may also want to watch:
- Let us know your thoughts on the season ahead in our NCFC survey above
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 10 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight