Norwich City Debate: United, Arsenal and what the future holds - your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Some FA Cup drama and fighting spirit has breathed some life back into Norwich City’s season - leaving plenty to be discussed as our Canaries correspondent David Freezer took questions from Canaries fans this lunchtime.
After defeats to Everton and Southampton following the resumption of the Premier League season, it was another behind closed doors game at Carrow Road on Saturday, as City played their first FA Cup quarter-final since 1992.
Manchester United emerged with a 2-1 win after extra-time, with Harry Maguire scoring a late winner against a Norwich team which lost Timm Klose to a red card in the 89th minute, after Todd Cantwell had earlier cancelled out Odion Ighalo’s opener for the visitors.
Now attention returns to the battle for top-flight survival, with none of City’s rivals winning since the resumption meaning the gap to safety remains six points with seven games remaining.
A tough trip to Arsenal awaits on Wednesday ahead of a crunch week of games against survival rivals, at home to Brighton and West Ham on the next two Saturdays, either side of a trip to Watford.
You may also want to watch:
- You catch up on the whole debate above
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 6 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 7 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 8 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 9 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 10 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance