Norwich City Debate: United, Arsenal and what the future holds - your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Some FA Cup drama and fighting spirit has breathed some life back into Norwich City’s season - leaving plenty to be discussed as our Canaries correspondent David Freezer took questions from Canaries fans this lunchtime.
After defeats to Everton and Southampton following the resumption of the Premier League season, it was another behind closed doors game at Carrow Road on Saturday, as City played their first FA Cup quarter-final since 1992.
Manchester United emerged with a 2-1 win after extra-time, with Harry Maguire scoring a late winner against a Norwich team which lost Timm Klose to a red card in the 89th minute, after Todd Cantwell had earlier cancelled out Odion Ighalo’s opener for the visitors.
Now attention returns to the battle for top-flight survival, with none of City’s rivals winning since the resumption meaning the gap to safety remains six points with seven games remaining.
A tough trip to Arsenal awaits on Wednesday ahead of a crunch week of games against survival rivals, at home to Brighton and West Ham on the next two Saturdays, either side of a trip to Watford.
You may also want to watch:
- You catch up on the whole debate above
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 2 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 3 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 5 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 6 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 7 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 8 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 10 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues