Three Norwich City fixtures changed in February
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The next round of fixtures to be broadcast in February have been announced, with two of Norwich City’s fixtures selected for coverage on Sky Sports.
This also confirms City's winter break will be over the weekend of February 8th. Five matches of that Premier League game week will take place during that weekend, with the other five being placed across the weekend of the 15th - giving every team one weekend off.
City's home match with Liverpool will now kick off at 5.30pm on February 15, with the Carrow Road fixture against Leicester City now set to take place at 8pm on Friday, February 28.
One other change sees City's trip to Molineux pushed back to Sunday due to Wolves' participation in the Europa League.
Norwich City v Liverpool
You may also want to watch:
Saturday, February 15 at 5.30pm (previously Saturday, February 15 at 3pm)
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries beaten by Barnsley in FA Cup
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 3 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 4 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 6 STARTING XIs: Hernandez starts as City make five changes for FA Cup tie
- 7 Energetic Barnsley dump disjointed Norwich side out of the FA Cup
- 8 'Concentrate on the league klaxon' - City fans express disappointment at FA Cup exit
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
Live on Sky Sports
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Norwich City
Sunday, February 23 at 2pm (previously Saturday, February 22 at 3pm)
Norwich City v Leicester City
Friday, February 28 at 8pm (previously Saturday, Feburary 29 at 3pm)
Live on Sky Sports