Norwich City Premier League debate - Connor answers your questions
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City are two games unbeaten in the Premier League and suddenly the mood music is more positive as the Canaries look ahead to a crunch midweek clash with Southampton.
City drew 2-2 with Arsenal on Sunday in a game where they could have claimed all three points. The Canaries led twice but were pegged back by the prolific Pierre-Emerick Aubayemang.
Ibrahim Amadou replaced Alex Tettey in the heart of the Canaries midfield and his block in the dying embers ensured City did win a point.
Teemu Pukki broke his eight-game run without a goal as his deflected effort nestled into the net after the Finn was allowed too much space on the edge of the box.
Kenny McLean performed superbly again in the attacking midfield role. He resembles a man who is free of any shackles and is displaying his qualities in a more advanced role within the Canaries midfield.
You may also want to watch:
The video assistant referee played a significant role in the fixture, ordering Aubayemang to retake his penalty after encroachment in the penalty area.
City have now discovered some momentum, which could prove pivotal as they head to St Mary's in a crucial match for both sides.
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 4 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 5 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 6 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 8 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 9 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been
- 10 Dowell pledge from City boss
- Recap all the key topics discussed from Sunday's draw with Arsenal and assess what lies in store for the trip to Southampton, with Norwich City reporter Connor Southwell in our regular Monday lunchtime question-and-answer session