Follow updates from Norwich City’s press conference ahead of Wolves clash
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The Championship churn shows no sign of letting up for Norwich City, with head coach Daniel Farke set to speak to the media this afternoon ahead of Tuesday night’s home clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers.
The match follows hot on the heels of a 2-1 defeat to Derby County at Carrow Road on Saturday, which brought an end to City’s eight-game unbeaten league record.
The clash with second-placed Wolves will be a fifth game in 16 days for both teams, after both clubs were in Carabao Cup action last week.
While the Canaries suffered a cruel 2-1 defeat to Arsenal in extra-time having led the game for 84 minutes, Wolves suffered a similar fate when they took another of the Premier League giants, Manchester City, to penalties only to be knocked out.
Those gruelling games appeared to catch up with both team’s on Saturday, with Wolves losing 2-1 at Queens Park Rangers.
You may also want to watch:
Both teams will be looking to bounce back at Carrow Road, in a match which brings former Canaries number one John Ruddy back to Norwich for the first time since being released in the summer. Centre-back Ryan Bennett was also released but has not been a regular for Nuno Espirito Santo’s team.
Farke is set to provide his latest team news ahead of the game at Colney from 1pm, with fans waiting for news of striker Nelson Oliveira’s calf injury, after limping off just 10 minutes after being brought on as a substitute.
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 5 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 6 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 9 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 10 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
• Follow updates from the press conference above