Follow updates from Norwich City’s press conference ahead of Wolves clash
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The Championship churn shows no sign of letting up for Norwich City, with head coach Daniel Farke set to speak to the media this afternoon ahead of Tuesday night’s home clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers.
The match follows hot on the heels of a 2-1 defeat to Derby County at Carrow Road on Saturday, which brought an end to City’s eight-game unbeaten league record.
The clash with second-placed Wolves will be a fifth game in 16 days for both teams, after both clubs were in Carabao Cup action last week.
While the Canaries suffered a cruel 2-1 defeat to Arsenal in extra-time having led the game for 84 minutes, Wolves suffered a similar fate when they took another of the Premier League giants, Manchester City, to penalties only to be knocked out.
Those gruelling games appeared to catch up with both team’s on Saturday, with Wolves losing 2-1 at Queens Park Rangers.
You may also want to watch:
Both teams will be looking to bounce back at Carrow Road, in a match which brings former Canaries number one John Ruddy back to Norwich for the first time since being released in the summer. Centre-back Ryan Bennett was also released but has not been a regular for Nuno Espirito Santo’s team.
Farke is set to provide his latest team news ahead of the game at Colney from 1pm, with fans waiting for news of striker Nelson Oliveira’s calf injury, after limping off just 10 minutes after being brought on as a substitute.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 3 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 4 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 5 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 6 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 7 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 8 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 9 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?
- 10 Dowell the difference at Derby as City close on promotion
• Follow updates from the press conference above