WATCH: City return to full contact training ahead of Premier League return
- Credit: Jason Dawson
Norwich City’s first-team squad have returned to full contact training for the first time since the coronavirus pandemic halted the Premier League season.
The Canaries are set to return to top-flight action later this month after the government cleared elite sport to return following a lengthy absence due to the crisis.
City began training in small groups in May, with up to four players participating in a single socially distant session at any one time.
Premier League clubs gave the green light to a return to full contact training following the confirmation that football would begin behind closed doors later this month.
City have nine fixtures remaining to fight for their top-flight status, with the dates of their games yet to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
WATCH: City players are put through their paces in the video above
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 3 "He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed with Norwich
- 4 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 5 City keeper issues injury update
- 6 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 7 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 10 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win