WATCH: City return to full contact training ahead of Premier League return
- Credit: Jason Dawson
Norwich City’s first-team squad have returned to full contact training for the first time since the coronavirus pandemic halted the Premier League season.
The Canaries are set to return to top-flight action later this month after the government cleared elite sport to return following a lengthy absence due to the crisis.
City began training in small groups in May, with up to four players participating in a single socially distant session at any one time.
Premier League clubs gave the green light to a return to full contact training following the confirmation that football would begin behind closed doors later this month.
City have nine fixtures remaining to fight for their top-flight status, with the dates of their games yet to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
WATCH: City players are put through their paces in the video above
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 8 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 9 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 10 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits