Norwich City reveal new third kit for 2017/18 season
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City have unveiled the Canaries’ purple third strip ahead of the new Championship season.
The Canaries will model the playing strip for the first time on Saturday in their final pre-season friendly against Brighton at Carrow Road.
The kit is now available to purchase across all three Canaries’ official stores and at shop.canaries.co.uk
City have launched three new playing strips this summer, which carry the club’s new shirt sponsor LeoVegas as part of their ‘battle ready’ promotional campaign.
Daniel Farke’s squad will wear the all purple strip for the second half against the Seagulls on the German’s debut at Carrow Road following his summer move from Borussia Dortmund.
You may also want to watch:
The likes of new summer signings Christoph Zimmermann, Marcel Franke and Mario Vrancic are also expected to feature against Chris Hughton’s newly-promoted Brighton.
City have enjoyed an unbeaten pre-season so far which included trips to Ireland and Germany. Norwich begin their Championship season away to Fulham on August 5.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 2 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 5 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 6 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 7 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 8 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 9 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- 10 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands