Norwich City reveal new third kit for 2017/18 season
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City have unveiled the Canaries’ purple third strip ahead of the new Championship season.
The Canaries will model the playing strip for the first time on Saturday in their final pre-season friendly against Brighton at Carrow Road.
The kit is now available to purchase across all three Canaries’ official stores and at shop.canaries.co.uk
City have launched three new playing strips this summer, which carry the club’s new shirt sponsor LeoVegas as part of their ‘battle ready’ promotional campaign.
Daniel Farke’s squad will wear the all purple strip for the second half against the Seagulls on the German’s debut at Carrow Road following his summer move from Borussia Dortmund.
You may also want to watch:
The likes of new summer signings Christoph Zimmermann, Marcel Franke and Mario Vrancic are also expected to feature against Chris Hughton’s newly-promoted Brighton.
City have enjoyed an unbeaten pre-season so far which included trips to Ireland and Germany. Norwich begin their Championship season away to Fulham on August 5.
- 1 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 2 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 3 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 4 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 5 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 6 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 7 Norwich City Debate Recap: Academy prospects to fill in, loan break clauses and Drmic all discussed
- 8 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 9 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 10 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round