When will Norwich City’s Championship fixtures be released?
- Credit: Norwich City FC
The new season is only three weeks away for Norwich City – and they will soon know the route they have to take for an immediate return to the top flight.
City’s bowed out of the Premier League just a month ago with a 5-0 hammering at Manchester City.
Sporting director Stuart Webber and head coach Daniel Farke have been busy in the transfer market, with nine new players joining, most of them providing competition in the first team squad, which returned to training this week.
Attention is firmly on the 2020-2021 season – but when will the fixtures be released?
The Premier League fixtures came out on Thursday – and the Championship, League One and League Two are due to be revealed from 9am on Friday, August 21.
You may also want to watch:
The new league season is due to begin on the weekend of September 12.
Head to pinkun.com to see the new fixtures, where there will also be a live blog, before a Facebook live session later in the morning with Canaries writers David Freezer and Connor Southwell.
- 1 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 2 City midfielder returns to Norfolk after loan spell terminated
- 3 Bushiri completes Eupen loan
- 4 Placheta must kick on at City
- 5 Giannoulis in contention for Boro clash - as City secure work permit
- 6 Giannoulis deal proof City can navigate difficult transfer market
- 7 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 8 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 9 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 10 'That's my dream' - Giannoulis hopes his style will boost City's promotion hopes