Canaries clash with Bristol City selected for television coverage
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s trip to Bristol City has been selected for television coverage - meaning it has been moved to the earlier kick-off time of 12.30pm.
City are due to travel to Ashton Gate on Saturday, October 31 but the game will now be broadcast live on Sky Sports. The fixture had originally been scheduled to kick-off 3pm.
The Robins sit top of the Championship after five matches following an impressive start to life under new boss Dean Holden. A 2-2 draw with Barnsley at the weekend helped them retain top spot.
Chris Martin, former City striker, has been a pivotal member of their positive form to date and has forged a fruitful relationship with Nakhi Wells up-front.
Holden’s men remain undefeated in the league so far - and welcome Neil Warnock’s Middlesbrough to Ashton Gate on Tuesday. Then they face Swansea City and AFC Bournemouth before playing City.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries face Birmingham City, Wycombe Wanderers and Brentford prior to travelling west to face Bristol City.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 3 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 7 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 8 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City
- 9 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 10 Hugill brace ensures superb City beat Bristol