Canaries clash with Bristol City selected for television coverage
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s trip to Bristol City has been selected for television coverage - meaning it has been moved to the earlier kick-off time of 12.30pm.
City are due to travel to Ashton Gate on Saturday, October 31 but the game will now be broadcast live on Sky Sports. The fixture had originally been scheduled to kick-off 3pm.
The Robins sit top of the Championship after five matches following an impressive start to life under new boss Dean Holden. A 2-2 draw with Barnsley at the weekend helped them retain top spot.
Chris Martin, former City striker, has been a pivotal member of their positive form to date and has forged a fruitful relationship with Nakhi Wells up-front.
Holden’s men remain undefeated in the league so far - and welcome Neil Warnock’s Middlesbrough to Ashton Gate on Tuesday. Then they face Swansea City and AFC Bournemouth before playing City.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries face Birmingham City, Wycombe Wanderers and Brentford prior to travelling west to face Bristol City.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 4 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 5 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 6 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 7 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression
- 10 City hungry to be record breakers, insists Krul