'A tough night' - Deflation the overriding emotion for City after Swans loss
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City are currently in a dip. Four competitive games without a goal and a win illustrates their loss of form. The key will be riding the wave and retaining the belief.
This was a loss that offers ground to their promotion competitors Swansea City and Brentford, but Norwich remain top despite the defeat.
There are other positives. They have now faced all of the current top 10 away from home and Emi Buendia will return from suspension for their home fixture against Stoke City next weekend.
However, City's lack of creativity is becoming a concern. Despite Farke's lengthy defence of his side's efforts on Thursday, City have managed just three shots on target in their last three matches. Teemu Pukki is yet to score from open play this year and their last goal arrived against Bristol City last month.
There is plenty for Daniel Farke and his coaching staff to ponder as they begin their preparations for the next game, not least resolving their toothlessness in attack.
- You can read the thoughts of Norwich City fans above and below
- 1 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 3 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 6 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 7 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 8 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song