‘Everything a third kit should be’ - City fans impressed with new third kit
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City’s third shirts have been known for being a bit out there in recent years - but this year’s edition seems to have provoked a positive response from supporters.
Described as being ‘a black shirt featuring bold patterns of intersecting shapes and lines in fuchsia, white and purple on the front’ - the kit is believed to be popular amongst the Canaries first-team squad.
Emi Buendia’s involvement in the kit launch has also been met with optimism that he will remain a Canaries player after the transfer deadline passes next month.
City’s decision to use a canary situated outside of the crest has split opinion - with some considering it a unnecessary step whilst others think it blends into the kit more effectively.
Sam Byram, Ben Gibson, Przemyslaw Placheta and City women’s captain Millie Davis were all involved in modelling the kit for the social media launch.
You may also want to watch:
- Read the thoughts of Norwich City supporters above and below
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 6 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City