‘Everything a third kit should be’ - City fans impressed with new third kit
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City’s third shirts have been known for being a bit out there in recent years - but this year’s edition seems to have provoked a positive response from supporters.
Described as being ‘a black shirt featuring bold patterns of intersecting shapes and lines in fuchsia, white and purple on the front’ - the kit is believed to be popular amongst the Canaries first-team squad.
Emi Buendia’s involvement in the kit launch has also been met with optimism that he will remain a Canaries player after the transfer deadline passes next month.
City’s decision to use a canary situated outside of the crest has split opinion - with some considering it a unnecessary step whilst others think it blends into the kit more effectively.
Sam Byram, Ben Gibson, Przemyslaw Placheta and City women’s captain Millie Davis were all involved in modelling the kit for the social media launch.
You may also want to watch:
- Read the thoughts of Norwich City supporters above and below
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 3 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 4 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 5 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 6 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 7 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 8 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 9 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?
- 10 Dowell the difference at Derby as City close on promotion