Limited number of tickets left for fans ahead of Wednesday and Forest matches
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
A limited amount of tickets remain available to Norwich City season ticket holders for their upcoming matches against Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest.
Tickets went on sale at 9am on Tuesday morning for the Championship matches with the Canaries able to have 2,000 fans at both games after Norfolk was placed in Tier 2 by the government's coronavirus regulations.
Tickets can be purchased online from https://tickets.canaries.co.uk/PagesPublic/home/home.aspx with adult tickets costing £30, over-65s £20 and Under-18s £10.
Tickets will not be available to purchase in-person at either the Carrow Road ticket office or the club’s city centre Fan Hub.
After the season ticket holders’ window, any remaining tickets will go on sale on Thursday at 9am.
Season ticket holders are only be able to purchase one ticket per person with a maximum of six tickets in their respective booking group. All tickets for the fixtures will be located in the South Stand, with socially distanced seating allocated.
You may also want to watch:
Strict COVID-19 protocols and guidelines such as laned entry systems, temperature checks and more will remain in place at Carrow Road. Further details will be communicated to supporters who are successful in applying for match tickets.
Those season ticket holders who successfully apply and receive a ticket for either the Sheffield Wednesday or Nottingham Forest fixture will not be able to purchase a ticket for a future fixture until all of the club’s remaining season ticket holders have had an opportunity to purchase.
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 5 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 6 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 Watch extended highlights of the Canaries' 2-0 win over Bristol City
- 10 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
Season tickets holders who attended the club’s pilot fixture against Preston North End in September can't apply for these upcoming fixtures until other season ticket holders have had the opportunity to purchase.
The club continues to work closely with its SAG and the EFL and should government guidelines permit, would be ready to scale up the number of supporters permitted to enter home games at Carrow Road.
Further details on ticketing applications for the club’s remaining fixtures in December and beyond will be communicated in due course.
The complimentary iFollow offering will remain in place for those season ticket holders who are unable to attend the upcoming home fixtures.