Norwich City's title presentation in pictures
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
For the second time in three seasons, Norwich City are champions of the Championship.
As they lifted the trophy at Oakwell, there was plenty of emotion in the air as the club said farewell to long-serving midfield duo Alex Tettey and Mario Vrancic.
City had to come from behind to rescue a 2-2 draw against Barnsley, with Adam Idah's equaliser enough to move the Canaries onto 97 points. Undoubtedly, they have been the outstanding team in the division, and got their hands on the trophy again, albeit behind closed doors.
The trophy rewarded months of hard work, brilliant football and sensational wins. They have broken the club record of points achieved at this level.
Tettey, along with captain Grant Hanley, lifted the trophy as the champagne corks were popped and the 'champions' banners unfolded. Even though the bulk of the celebrations had been completed last week, Daniel Farke's men still afforded themselves some time to enjoy the moment.
- Enjoy a gallery of photos from City's title presentation below
- 1 Stay at Chelsea instead of joining a ‘lesser team’ - Souness advice to Gilmour
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Barcelona want to sell forward
- 3 Andy Hughes to link up with City coaching team for pre-season
- 4 'Champions League' quality Rashica is a coup for City
- 5 Posh talent 'over the moon' to seal Canaries switch
- 6 City cool interest in Ajer
- 7 Canaries linked with Newcastle youngster
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Midfielder wants clarity from French champions
- 9 Ex-City keeper signs new Wolves deal
- 10 Jayden Bogle not in City's sights