Deadline Day Recap: Riley signs from Bolton; No deal for Drmic
- Credit: Matthew Usher/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke may have closed the shutters on Norwich City's transfer business, but there was still plenty to discuss and follow as the clock ticked closer to the 11pm deadline.
City have now confirmed the signing of young Bolton Wanderers midfielder Regan Riley, who joined the Canaries development squad on a three and a half year deal. Riley made his debut for Bolton at Shrewsbury in the EFL Trophy earlier this season.
Questions remain around the future of out-of-favour duo Moritz Leitner and Josip Drmic. Championship rivals Birmingham City made a brief enquiry to take the Swiss international on a loan deal, but elected to pursue other targets.
There is late loan interest in Drmic.
Other youngsters Sebastian Soto and Melvin Sitti are set to stay at Norwich for the remainder of the season.
- Recap the chat with Connor above
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 3 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 4 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 7 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 8 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 9 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 10 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?