Norwich City Rumour Mill: Canaries linked with Danish midfielder
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City are reportedly close to signing a midfielder from Danish side Esbjerg.
According to Bold.dk, Jacob Lungi Sorensen will be heading to Norfolk in time for next season.
Esbjerg will play the NordicBet League next season, after being relegated from the Super League.
The 22-year-old has been a regular in the Esbjerg team for the past two seasons and came through the club’s youth system.
Esbjerg Sports Manager Jimmi Nagel Jacobsen said: “I will not comment on specific club names whether there was or is something in it.”
You may also want to watch:
Sorensen has appeared for Denmark at Under-18, Under-20 and Under-21 levels.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 4 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 8 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 9 City keeper issues injury update
- 10 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move