Norwich City Rumour Mill: Canaries linked with Danish midfielder
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City are reportedly close to signing a midfielder from Danish side Esbjerg.
According to Bold.dk, Jacob Lungi Sorensen will be heading to Norfolk in time for next season.
Esbjerg will play the NordicBet League next season, after being relegated from the Super League.
The 22-year-old has been a regular in the Esbjerg team for the past two seasons and came through the club’s youth system.
Esbjerg Sports Manager Jimmi Nagel Jacobsen said: “I will not comment on specific club names whether there was or is something in it.”
You may also want to watch:
Sorensen has appeared for Denmark at Under-18, Under-20 and Under-21 levels.
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 5 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 8 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 9 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- 10 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return