Norwich City transfer rumours: Teenage French keeper linked – as old boy Robert Green is touted for Arsenal move
- Credit: PA
Norwich City are said to be interested in young goalkeeper Maxime Chopin.
The 16-year-old is currently with French side Stade Rennais, but a number of English clubs are reportedly keeping tabs on his progress.
Those clubs include not just Norwich, but also Fulham, Southampton and Derby.
Meanwhile, Robert Green – a former Norwich goalkeeper at the opposite end of his career – is being linked with a surprise move to Premier League giants Arsenal.
The Sun makes the claim, saying Gunners boss Arsene Wenger could be in need of a new second choice keeper this summer with Wojciech Szczesny likely to make a permanent switch to Serie A, and David Ospina’s and Emiliano Martinez’s futures both in doubt.
You may also want to watch:
Green, 37, joined Leeds on a free transfer last season after being released by Queens Park Rangers. He made more than 200 appearances for the Canaries after coming through the academy system.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 3 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 4 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 5 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 6 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 7 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 8 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 9 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?
- 10 Dowell the difference at Derby as City close on promotion