Norwich City transfer rumours: Teenage French keeper linked – as old boy Robert Green is touted for Arsenal move
- Credit: PA
Norwich City are said to be interested in young goalkeeper Maxime Chopin.
The 16-year-old is currently with French side Stade Rennais, but a number of English clubs are reportedly keeping tabs on his progress.
Those clubs include not just Norwich, but also Fulham, Southampton and Derby.
Meanwhile, Robert Green – a former Norwich goalkeeper at the opposite end of his career – is being linked with a surprise move to Premier League giants Arsenal.
The Sun makes the claim, saying Gunners boss Arsene Wenger could be in need of a new second choice keeper this summer with Wojciech Szczesny likely to make a permanent switch to Serie A, and David Ospina’s and Emiliano Martinez’s futures both in doubt.
You may also want to watch:
Green, 37, joined Leeds on a free transfer last season after being released by Queens Park Rangers. He made more than 200 appearances for the Canaries after coming through the academy system.
- 1 City draw up target list
- 2 Skipp ready for Premier League ... with Spurs, says Mason
- 3 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 4 Celtic move came too early for Pukki, insists former boss
- 5 Robin Sainty: Where City lead, others will surely follow
- 6 Former Canaries attacker released by Bristol City
- 7 New City deal for Farke on the cards and Webber open to staying
- 8 The People's Pink Un: Your messages to Norwich City, Part 1
- 9 Pain and anguish but never a lack of belief for Canaries' chief
- 10 David Freezer: Desire to defy the odds is essential for City