Norwich City transfer rumours: Teenage French keeper linked – as old boy Robert Green is touted for Arsenal move
- Credit: PA
Norwich City are said to be interested in young goalkeeper Maxime Chopin.
The 16-year-old is currently with French side Stade Rennais, but a number of English clubs are reportedly keeping tabs on his progress.
Those clubs include not just Norwich, but also Fulham, Southampton and Derby.
Meanwhile, Robert Green – a former Norwich goalkeeper at the opposite end of his career – is being linked with a surprise move to Premier League giants Arsenal.
The Sun makes the claim, saying Gunners boss Arsene Wenger could be in need of a new second choice keeper this summer with Wojciech Szczesny likely to make a permanent switch to Serie A, and David Ospina’s and Emiliano Martinez’s futures both in doubt.
You may also want to watch:
Green, 37, joined Leeds on a free transfer last season after being released by Queens Park Rangers. He made more than 200 appearances for the Canaries after coming through the academy system.
- 1 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 2 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 3 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 4 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 5 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 6 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 7 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 8 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 9 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know
- 10 David Hannant: Daniel Barden's success sums up all that is right at Norwich City