Norwich City unveil Bloor International Enterprises as the club’s back-of-the-shirt sponsor
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City have sealed a two-year deal with construction company Bloor International Enterprises to become the club’s new back-of-the-shirt sponsor.
The Canaries’ shirts will carry the ‘Bloorie’ logo and follows on from this week’s earlier announcement regarding LeoVegas as the club’s principal sponsor for the next three seasons.
City announced the deal with the Brandon-based construction operation on Thursday evening.
“We are very pleased to welcome Bloorie as our back-of-shirt sponsor for the next two seasons, and we are looking forward to working alongside them,” said managing director Steve Stone. “Speaking to our commercial team it’s clear that we’ve built some great bonds with the guys at Bloorie already, and we’re really excited about what the season holds for this partnership. We sincerely thank them for their support.”
Bloorie sales’ director, Stewart Anderson, told the club’s official site his company is looking to strengthen their ties with the Canaries and Norwich’s Community Sports Foundation initiative.
“We are absolutely delighted to have the opportunity to become a partner at such an ambitious club as Norwich City,” he said. “Bloor International Enterprises are proud to embrace the proposed partnership with the Canaries on the basis of shared ambition and values. The club’s Community Sports Foundation has a direct impact on the children and teenagers associated with our business and to feel we are supporting this excellent work in some way is an honour.
You may also want to watch:
“Everyone at Bloorie – especially the Norwich fans among us – is excited and full of expectation for the season ahead and we are excited to engage with the passionate Canary fanbase. We look forward to a prosperous journey working alongside the club for many years to come.”
- 1 Canaries' ace Billy Gilmour belts out karaoke classic in city
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Reported target set to snub Canaries
- 3 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 4 'A lot of potential there' - City defender on trial at Coventry
- 5 Connor Southwell: Norwich City's stability starts with Delia
- 6 Exiled City duo feature in stunning U23 friendly comeback
- 7 Norwich City loan watch: Ahadme on target again for Pompey
- 8 Canaries Q&A: City prepare for Coventry and Sheffield United
- 9 City confirm midfielder exit
- 10 My Favourite Game: Horse-whipped but happy as Canaries win at Anfield