Norwich City unveil LeoVegas as the club’s new main sponsor
- Credit: Jason Dawson/JASONPIX
Norwich City have announced mobile gaming and sports betting operator LeoVegas is the Canaries’ new main sponsor.
The Swedish-based company will become a principal partner for the next three seasons and their logo will appear on the club’s adult first team shirts and matchday training wear, along with branding at Carrow Road.
LeoVegas replace insurance giant Aviva who had been the club’s shirt sponsor for the past nine years. City’s new home strip is set to be launched on Saturday (July 1) online and through the club’s Canaries Official outlets at Carrow Road, Chapelfield and Castle Mall.
“We are delighted to welcome LeoVegas as our principal partner for the next three seasons, and as such they are making a vital commitment to Norwich City,” said managing director Steve Stone. “It has been a positive summer for the club commercially, and this lucrative partnership with LeoVegas will generate vital income into Norwich City. We very much look forward to working with them for the next three seasons.”
LeoVegas have established themselves as a market leader in the mobile gaming sector since being founded in 2012. They added a sports-betting product in 2016, and currently have sponsorship links to the club’s Championship rivals Brentford and rugby club Leicester Tigers.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re very excited to be partnering with Norwich City, and this is a deal that cements LeoVegas’ presence in UK sport,” said Jon Sinclair, LeoVegas UK head, speaking to Norwich’s official site. “We’re delighted to be working alongside the Canaries at the start of an exciting new era both on and off the pitch, and can’t wait for the new season to get started.
“After being recognised as the king of mobile casino, we wanted to recreate this passion for sports and launched a super-fast seamless mobile betting app built for the mobile generation.
- 1 Six things after the conclusion of City's superb season
- 2 'There are some offers' - Vrancic on life after City
- 3 City Q&A - Paddy answered your questions
- 4 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy
- 5 'It makes sense for him to come back' - Tettey on Tottenham ace
- 6 Promotion joy for Canaries legend
- 7 PREMIERE: Documentary celebrates City's title triumph
- 8 City loanee scores but can't prevent relegation
- 9 Chris Goreham: Evolution of City's midfield will be feature of summer
- 10 'Deserved champions' - Barnsley chief in warm tribute to Canaries
“At LeoVegas we pride ourselves on our commitment to responsible gaming and will be working closely with the club throughout our partnership to ensure this continues.”