Norwich City unveil LeoVegas as the club’s new main sponsor
- Credit: Jason Dawson/JASONPIX
Norwich City have announced mobile gaming and sports betting operator LeoVegas is the Canaries’ new main sponsor.
The Swedish-based company will become a principal partner for the next three seasons and their logo will appear on the club’s adult first team shirts and matchday training wear, along with branding at Carrow Road.
LeoVegas replace insurance giant Aviva who had been the club’s shirt sponsor for the past nine years. City’s new home strip is set to be launched on Saturday (July 1) online and through the club’s Canaries Official outlets at Carrow Road, Chapelfield and Castle Mall.
“We are delighted to welcome LeoVegas as our principal partner for the next three seasons, and as such they are making a vital commitment to Norwich City,” said managing director Steve Stone. “It has been a positive summer for the club commercially, and this lucrative partnership with LeoVegas will generate vital income into Norwich City. We very much look forward to working with them for the next three seasons.”
LeoVegas have established themselves as a market leader in the mobile gaming sector since being founded in 2012. They added a sports-betting product in 2016, and currently have sponsorship links to the club’s Championship rivals Brentford and rugby club Leicester Tigers.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re very excited to be partnering with Norwich City, and this is a deal that cements LeoVegas’ presence in UK sport,” said Jon Sinclair, LeoVegas UK head, speaking to Norwich’s official site. “We’re delighted to be working alongside the Canaries at the start of an exciting new era both on and off the pitch, and can’t wait for the new season to get started.
“After being recognised as the king of mobile casino, we wanted to recreate this passion for sports and launched a super-fast seamless mobile betting app built for the mobile generation.
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
“At LeoVegas we pride ourselves on our commitment to responsible gaming and will be working closely with the club throughout our partnership to ensure this continues.”