MATCHDAY RECAP: Danjuma strike sinks City to first league defeat of the season
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Arnaut Danjuma’s first-half strike condemned Norwich City to their first loss of the season - and our Canaries correspondents were at Dean Court to keep you up to date with all the action.
The winger turned and hit his driven effort into the net. Jason Tindall’s men march up the table and remain unbeaten despite a very positive performance in the second period from City.
Daniel Farke’s men have begun life back in the second-tier with a 1-0 victory away to Huddersfield Town and a 2-2 draw with former City boss Alex Neil’s Preston North End.
Today, they face a Cherries side also hoping to hold a place at the top end of the table following relegation from the Premier League - with Eddie Howe’s former assistant manager Tindall now at the helm.
Tindall has started life in the hotseat with an unbeaten start, Bournemouth claimed a 3-2 victory over Blackburn Rovers on the opening day of the season before drawing 1-1 with Middlesbrough last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
The two sides last met in January in the Premier League - with City claiming a 1-0 victory at Carrow Road courtesy of a Teemu Pukki penalty.
- You can recap all the updates, analysis and reaction from Dean Court with our reporters in the live blog above
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 5 MATCHDAY LIVE: Canaries and Hornets clash in title tussle
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 7 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 8 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 9 Pressure on Hornets for title-hunting City
- 10 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know