MATCHDAY RECAP: City leave it late again to draw with Brentford
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Kenny McLean’s late equaliser saw City extend their unbeaten run to four matches - and you can recap all the updates, analysis and reaction from the Brentford Community Stadium in our Matchday Live blog.
The Canaries capped off a remarkable week with a 2-1 win over newly promoted Wycombe Wanderers courtesy of another late show from Mario Vrancic.
Despite the performance not being as convincing as their encounter with Birmingham City, Daniel Farke’s men came away with a victory but were forced to work hard.
Next up for City is Brentford, a side tipped for promotion by bookmakers and pundits alike. The Bees have had an indifferent start to this season but possess one of the most potent strikers in the league in Ivan Toney, who joined from Peterborough United in the summer.
Thomas Frank will be looking for a response from him side after they were beaten 3-2 by Stoke City at the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
The Bee’s are hoping to gain promotion to the Premier League after being defeated by Fulham in the Play-Off Final last season.
- Recap all the action as it unfolds in the live blog above
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 10 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims