STARTING XIs: Buendia and Godfrey on the bench for City against Liverpool
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Emi Buendia remains on the bench as Daniel Farke sticks with the same team which drew 0-0 at Newcastle for this evening’s daunting clash with runaway leaders Liverpool.
Ben Godfrey returns to the bench after his three-game suspension, replacing Tom Trybull among the substitutes, where Argentine ace Buendia remains.
Kenny McLean makes his 50th appearance for the Canaries, with fellow Scotland international Grant Hanley retaining his place ahead of Godfrey in central defence.
Opposition view: Liverpool fans still not ready to believe their long wait is over
The visitors make one change from their team which won 4-0 at home against Southampton prior to the international break, with Naby Keita replacing Fabinho as the defensive presence in midfield.
Fabinho is on the bench, as are the fit-again Sadio Mane and James Milner, with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain retaining his place ahead of star man Mane, who has missed three games with a hamstring strain.
You may also want to watch:
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley (C), Byram; Tettey, McLean; Rupp, Duda, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: Fahrmann (GK), Godfrey, Lewis, Vrancic, Buendia, Hernandez, Drmic
LIVERPOOL (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson (C), Keita, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Oxlade-Chamberlain. Subs: Adrian (GK), Lovren, Milner, Fabinho, Lallana, Mane, Origi
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 3 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 4 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 7 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 8 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
- 9 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 10 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
REFEREE: Stuart Attwell
VAR: Paul Tierney
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country