STARTING XIs: Three changes for Canaries against Palace
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have made three changes to their starting XI for this evening’s Premier League clash with Crystal Palace.
Sam Byram reclaims his place from Jamal Lewis at left-back, having come in for Saturday's 2-2 home draw with Tottenham, with Todd Cantwell and Kenny McLean doing likewise, Marco Stiepermann and Onel Hernandez dropping to the bench with Lewis.
Mario Vrancic does keep his place after an influential role against Spurs, which was in doubt after gashing his tongue in a heavy collision early in the second half.
Palace retain the same team from their 1-1 draw at Southampton, with the only change being on the bench where youngster Nya Kirby replaces Victor Camarasa.
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley (C), Byram; Tettey, Vrancic, Buendia, McLean, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: Fahrmann (GK), Lewis, Amadou, Trybull, Stiepermann, Hernandez, Srebny
You may also want to watch:
PALACE (4-5-1): Guaita; Kelly, Tomkins, Sakho, Riedewald; Meyer, McCarthy, Milivojevic (C), McArthur, Zaha; Ayew. Subs: Hennessey (GK), Woods, Kouyate, Kirby, Pierrick, Wickham, Daly
REFEREE: Jonathan Moss
- 1 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 2 TEAM NEWS: Rupp injury setback ahead of CIty's trip to Derby
- 3 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 4 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 5 Farke misses out on monthly award... Again
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 7 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 8 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues
- 9 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 10 Hanley a big fan of new City star
VAR: Jarred Gillett
- Click here to follow all the action from Carrow Road in our Matchday Live blog
- And don't forget to download the free Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our reporters follow the Canaries around the country