‘All day long, he was brilliant’ - Could City bring Gunn back if Krul is in demand?
- Credit: PA
The possibility of a second Norwich City spell for Angus Gunn was among the topics covered during the midweek edition of the Pink Un Norwich City Podcast, ahead of Saturday’s home clash with Southampton.
The former Canaries loanee is set to be on the bench for the Saints at Carrow Road on Saturday, after falling out of favour, but the Norfolk-born keeper remains popular among City fans for his efforts during the 2017-18 campaign.
That form persuaded Southampton to pay Manchester City around £15m for Gunn but with Tim Krul likely to be in demand this summer following his strong season - with Schalke already linked - the Canaries could be in the market for a new number one.
That situation is discussed, as well as the game in general and the fixtures involving City's survival rivals, Daniel Farke's striker options and a quiz to test the pod team's knowledge of the season so far.
A new midweek feature has also been launched, the Pink Un Poser.
This week we ask: If you could re-live one Norwich City game that you attended, which would you choose? Although we've decided to ban the 2015 play-off final as an option.
Let us know your choice by sending us a tweet or a message on Twitter @Pinkun.
You may also want to watch:
- You can listen to the midweek edition of the pod above
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 8 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 9 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- 10 City miss chance to secure title in Watford defeat