STARTING XIs: Four changes for City and Spurs at Carrow Road
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Both teams have made four changes as Norwich City and Tottenham Hotspur continue their Premier League festive fixtures at Carrow Road this evening.
Jamal Lewis replaces Sam Byram at left-back for the Canaries, barely 48 hours since a 1-0 loss at Aston Villa left Daniel Farke's team bottom of the table.
Mario Vrancic comes in for Tom Trybull in central midfield and it's Marco Stiepermann and Onel Hernandez who come into attacking midfield in place of Todd Cantwell and Kenny McLean - with all the replaced players dropping to the bench.
Christoph Zimmermann retains his starting place to make his 100th appearance for the Canaries, having been signed on a free transfer from Borussia Dortmund II in the summer of 2017.
Spurs also rotate but keep England stars Harry Kane and Dele Alli as their attacking threats, with Jose Mourinho forced into replacing midfielder Moussa Sissoko and Harry Winks, who serve one-game bans.
You may also want to watch:
Juan Foyth replaces Davinson Sanchez in defence, with Christian Eriksen, Tanguy Ndombele and Giovani Lo Celso coming into midfield, with Lucas Moura on the bench.
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley (C), Lewis; Tettey, Vrancic; Buendia, Stiepermann, Hernandez; Pukki. Subs: Fahrmann (GK), Byram, Amadou, Trybull, McLean, Cantwell, Srbeny
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 4 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 5 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 6 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 7 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 10 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
SPURS (3-5-2): Gazzaniga; Alerweireld, Foyth, Vertonghen; Aurier, Ndombele, Eriksen, Lo Celso, Sessegnon; Alli, Kane (C). Subs: Vorm (GK), Sanchez, Tanganga, Lamela, Dier, Skipp, Moura
REFEREE: Kevin Friend
VAR: Chris Kavanagh
- And don't forget to download the free Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country