STARTING XIs: Hanley returns as Canaries take on Wolves
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Grant Hanley has got the nod to replace the injured Ben Godfrey for Norwich City’s home Premier League clash with Wolves this afternoon, bringing an end to his own three-month injury absence.
The Scotland international centre-back started the first three games of the season before giving way to the need for groin and hernia surgery, as part of City's defensive injury crisis.
With Ben Godfrey ruled out until February with a minor knee injury in midweek, Hanley comes back into Daniel Farke's starting XI after around 10 days back in full training.
Otherwise the Canaries are unchanged from their 1-1 draw at Leicester and the visitors keep the same starting XI as well, from a 2-1 home defeat to Tottenham last weekend, which was settled by a late goal.
There is one change on the bench for Wolves though, with young Real Madrid loan defender Jesus Vallejo replacing former Norwich trainee striker Benny Ashley-Seal.
You may also want to watch:
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley (C), Byram; Tettey, Trybull; Buendia, McLean, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: Fahrmann (GK), Lewis, Amadou, Vrancic, Stiepermann, Hernandez, Srbeny
WOLVES (3-4-3): Patricio; Dendoncker, Coady (C), Saiss; Doherty, Neves, Moutinho, Jonny; Traore, Jimenez, Jota. Subs: Ruddy (GK), Vallejo, Bennett, Vinagre, Kilman, Neto, Cutrone
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 3 Soto's striker instinct is clear - now he needs to prove it at Norwich City
- 4 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 5 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 6 'He's been great for me' - Hanley grateful to Farke for making him a better player
- 7 'Lots to learn ' - Busy spell continues as City striker makes Swindon debut
- 8 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 9 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 10 'You just want more' - McLean settled at City and focused on top-flight return
REFEREE: Peter Bankes
VAR: Jonathan Moss
- Click here to follow all the action in our Matchday Live blog
- And don't forget to download the free Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country this season