STARTING XIs: Hugill and Pukki start again as City face Wycombe
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Teemu Pukki and Jordan Hugill get another chance to work on their forward partnership as Norwich City take on Wycombe Wanderers this afternoon.
Head coach Daniel Farke names an unchanged squad of 18 following a dominant 1-0 home win over Birmingham on Tuesday, which Marco Stiepermann missed through illness.
The Canaries remain without Christoph Zimmermann, as a minor calf injury takes longer to settle down than expected, so Alex Tettey continues to provide centre-back cover.
City are also expecting to be without full-back Sam Byram (hamstring), midfielder Kieran Dowell (ankle) and winger Onel Hernandez (groin) until January after surgeries on their respective injuries.
Wycombe make two changes, bringing in Fred Onyedimna for Alex Samuel up front and David Wheeler for Matt Bloomfield in midfield.
You may also want to watch:
Summer signing Uche Ikpeazu, the physical former Cambridge and Hearts striker, has been out with a hamstring injury since the 5-0 defeat at Blackburn during the opening weekend of the season but returns to the bench.
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Hanley (C), Gibson, Quintilla; Skipp, Rupp; Buendia, Pukki, Cantwell; Hugill. Subs: McGovern (GK), Tettey, McLean, Vrancic, Placheta, Martin, Idah
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 2 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
- 4 Rusty returns could prove crucial in the long run for fit-again City stars
- 5 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 6 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 7 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 8 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 9 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 10 Farke's words of advice for Soto
WYCOMBE (4-4-2): Allsop; Grimmer, Stewart, Knight, Jacobson (C); Wheeler, Thompson, Adeniran, Horgan; Kashket, Onyedimna. Subs: Stockdale (GK), Phillips, Bloomfield, Ikpeazu, Samuel, Akinfenwa, Mehmeti
REFEREE: Gavin Ward