STARTING XIs: Hugill and Pukki start again as City face Wycombe
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Teemu Pukki and Jordan Hugill get another chance to work on their forward partnership as Norwich City take on Wycombe Wanderers this afternoon.
Head coach Daniel Farke names an unchanged squad of 18 following a dominant 1-0 home win over Birmingham on Tuesday, which Marco Stiepermann missed through illness.
The Canaries remain without Christoph Zimmermann, as a minor calf injury takes longer to settle down than expected, so Alex Tettey continues to provide centre-back cover.
City are also expecting to be without full-back Sam Byram (hamstring), midfielder Kieran Dowell (ankle) and winger Onel Hernandez (groin) until January after surgeries on their respective injuries.
Wycombe make two changes, bringing in Fred Onyedimna for Alex Samuel up front and David Wheeler for Matt Bloomfield in midfield.
You may also want to watch:
Summer signing Uche Ikpeazu, the physical former Cambridge and Hearts striker, has been out with a hamstring injury since the 5-0 defeat at Blackburn during the opening weekend of the season but returns to the bench.
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Hanley (C), Gibson, Quintilla; Skipp, Rupp; Buendia, Pukki, Cantwell; Hugill. Subs: McGovern (GK), Tettey, McLean, Vrancic, Placheta, Martin, Idah
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 4 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 6 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 7 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 8 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 9 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 10 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been
WYCOMBE (4-4-2): Allsop; Grimmer, Stewart, Knight, Jacobson (C); Wheeler, Thompson, Adeniran, Horgan; Kashket, Onyedimna. Subs: Stockdale (GK), Phillips, Bloomfield, Ikpeazu, Samuel, Akinfenwa, Mehmeti
REFEREE: Gavin Ward