STARTING XIs: Hugill and Pukki start again as City face Wycombe
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Teemu Pukki and Jordan Hugill get another chance to work on their forward partnership as Norwich City take on Wycombe Wanderers this afternoon.
Head coach Daniel Farke names an unchanged squad of 18 following a dominant 1-0 home win over Birmingham on Tuesday, which Marco Stiepermann missed through illness.
The Canaries remain without Christoph Zimmermann, as a minor calf injury takes longer to settle down than expected, so Alex Tettey continues to provide centre-back cover.
City are also expecting to be without full-back Sam Byram (hamstring), midfielder Kieran Dowell (ankle) and winger Onel Hernandez (groin) until January after surgeries on their respective injuries.
Wycombe make two changes, bringing in Fred Onyedimna for Alex Samuel up front and David Wheeler for Matt Bloomfield in midfield.
You may also want to watch:
Summer signing Uche Ikpeazu, the physical former Cambridge and Hearts striker, has been out with a hamstring injury since the 5-0 defeat at Blackburn during the opening weekend of the season but returns to the bench.
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Hanley (C), Gibson, Quintilla; Skipp, Rupp; Buendia, Pukki, Cantwell; Hugill. Subs: McGovern (GK), Tettey, McLean, Vrancic, Placheta, Martin, Idah
- 1 'I rate him as the best midfield player in the league' - Warnock hails former City star
- 2 Fans return: 2,000 supporters WILL be permitted to attend matches at Carrow Road as Norwich placed in Tier 2
- 3 ‘Norwich is a cracking club’ - Warnock explains why Boro couldn’t sign Gibson
- 4 Farke fears Krul out for weeks
- 5 Blows for Hugill, McLean and Cantwell as injury crisis deepens for City ahead of trip to Stoke
- 6 Excitement mounts ahead of proposed return for Norwich City at Luton
- 7 Connor Southwell: There's plenty to admire about Norwich City's response to relegation
- 8 'We complement each other quite nicely' - Gibson on growing partnership with Hanley
- 9 Former City midfielder Holt resigns as Livingston boss
- 10 Welcome to our new website
WYCOMBE (4-4-2): Allsop; Grimmer, Stewart, Knight, Jacobson (C); Wheeler, Thompson, Adeniran, Horgan; Kashket, Onyedimna. Subs: Stockdale (GK), Phillips, Bloomfield, Ikpeazu, Samuel, Akinfenwa, Mehmeti
REFEREE: Gavin Ward