Key Carrow Road clashes selected for television coverage
Two key Norwich City matches at Carrow Road have been selected for television coverage by Sky Sports.
The Canaries face both of their relegated rivals in the Championship run-in as they look to achieve automatic promotion back to the Premier League. As it stands, City require 14 points to secure their top-flight return.
City's clash with Bournemouth, scheduled to take place at 3pm on Saturday, April 17, has been pushed back to 8pm on the same date and will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.
Jonathan Woodgate's side are pushing for a play-off spot after sacking Jason Tindall earlier this season. The Cherries travel to Carrow Road hoping to be the first side to inflict a league double over Daniel Farke's dominant City after winning the reverse fixture 1-0 back in September.
The Canaries host Xisco Munoz' resurgent Watford just three days later in NR1, as the top two meet on what could prove to be a pivotal evening in the Championship promotion race.
Watford have won nine of their last 10 matches in the league and trail City by eight points. They will be hoping to land a blow on their rivals when they travel to Norfolk on Tuesday, April 20.
That game will now kick-off at 6pm rather than 7.45pm and shown live by Sky Sports.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 4 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 5 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 6 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 7 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 10 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
Norwich City's remaining Championship fixtures:
Preston North End (a) - April 2, 3pm
Huddersfield Town (h) - April 6, 7.45pm
Derby County (a) - April 10, 3pm
Bournemouth (h) - April 17, 8pm
Watford (h) - April 20, 6pm
QPR (a) - April 24, 3pm
Reading (h) - May 1, 3pm
Barnsley (a) - May 8, 3pm