Norwich City - how to watch Canaries in the new season
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City fans will be able to watch City on iFollow in the new Championship season.
Matchday access to Carrow Road is restricted because of the coronavirus pandemic, but an agreement has been reached with the EFL whereby the only games that will not be available to watch in full on iFollow will be those selected for Sky Sports coverage.
As part of the new framework, all 2020-21 season ticket holders will also be granted free access to home (both weekend and midweek) and away (midweek only) live match broadcasts, including those selected for Sky Sports coverage, on the iFollow platform.
This offer for season ticket holders comes at no extra cost. The club will communicate further details on how to redeem season ticket holder access in due course, as well as information on the club’s new and improved NR1 Live matchday show, hosted by Darren Eadie.
Both the match-by-match access and season ticket holder offer are a temporary measure that has been agreed between the EFL and its clubs as a result of COVID-19. This measure will remain in place whilst matchday access to Carrow Road is at zero or a reduced capacity and will remain under a regular review.
You may also want to watch:
Championship clubs are able to stream any match not shown live on Sky Sports to fans who purchase individual match passes for £10.
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 4 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 5 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 6 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 7 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 8 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 9 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
Any supporter who is not a season ticket holder will have to purchase a £10 iFollow match pass to watch the Canaries.
Season ticket holders will receive a complimentary match pass for all matches except away matches that kick off at 3pm UK time on a Saturday. For those games, season ticket holders will be required to purchase a £10 match pass to view the broadcast.
Live broadcasts of City’s Sky Bet Championship fixtures will feature four-camera coverage, in-game replays and commentary from BBC Radio Norfolk’s matchday teams.
For all Norwich City season ticket holders, the club will provide streams complimentary of: All home matches, including those shown live on Sky Sports; any midweek away match, including those shown live on Sky Sports
Carabao Cup streaming
Round one Carabao Cup matches that are not selected for live broadcast by Sky Sports will also be eligible for clubs to stream. Please note, Carabao Cup ties will be broadcast from a single-camera solution.
Carabao Cup broadcasts will only be available on an iFollow match pass basis at £10 and season ticket holders will have to purchase this match along with all other Norwich fans.
Carabao Cup streams will only be available to those based in the UK.
For City fans who support the club outside of the UK, iFollow subscription packages similar to those available during the 2019-20 season, will be available to purchase.
Season passes (£140) and monthly passes (£20) will be available. These will grant overseas fans the benefits of watching all iFollow video content as well all available fixtures.