Norwich United back in action after long lay-off
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
After two weeks since their last game, Norwich United will be glad to be back on the pitch on Saturday afternoon.
The Planters entertain Barking, who are mid-table after promotion from the Essex Senior League last season.
Two wins in their last two home league games have helped the Blues pull away from the bottom of the table, although sandwiched in between was a home defeat in the FA Trophy, 2-0 to Beaconsfield Town.
United will be looking to bounce back after losing 4-0 at high-flying Haringey Borough, conceding all their goals in the first half as they defended against Storm Brian.
Their last home outing saw a first home win of the campaign, 2-0 against Waltham Abbey, and manager Steve Eastaugh will be hoping for more of the same today.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Brown and Ben Jones return to the Planters’ squad, although Eastaugh will be without Angus Mackie, through illness, and Liam Jackson, who is injured.
- 1 City keeper issues injury update
- 2 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 3 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 4 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 5 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 6 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 7 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 9 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 10 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill