Norwich United back in action after long lay-off
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
After two weeks since their last game, Norwich United will be glad to be back on the pitch on Saturday afternoon.
The Planters entertain Barking, who are mid-table after promotion from the Essex Senior League last season.
Two wins in their last two home league games have helped the Blues pull away from the bottom of the table, although sandwiched in between was a home defeat in the FA Trophy, 2-0 to Beaconsfield Town.
United will be looking to bounce back after losing 4-0 at high-flying Haringey Borough, conceding all their goals in the first half as they defended against Storm Brian.
Their last home outing saw a first home win of the campaign, 2-0 against Waltham Abbey, and manager Steve Eastaugh will be hoping for more of the same today.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Brown and Ben Jones return to the Planters’ squad, although Eastaugh will be without Angus Mackie, through illness, and Liam Jackson, who is injured.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: City remain top despite Luton defeat
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Arsenal linked with Canaries playmaker
- 3 Farke on young blood and Hatters at boiling point
- 4 Luton Town v Norwich City: Everything you need to know
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
- 6 FARKE: Full roll call on City's injured stars
- 7 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short
- 8 Skipp is making his mark at City
- 9 Limited number of tickets left for fans ahead of Wednesday and Forest matches
- 10 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list