Norwich United back in action after long lay-off
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
After two weeks since their last game, Norwich United will be glad to be back on the pitch on Saturday afternoon.
The Planters entertain Barking, who are mid-table after promotion from the Essex Senior League last season.
Two wins in their last two home league games have helped the Blues pull away from the bottom of the table, although sandwiched in between was a home defeat in the FA Trophy, 2-0 to Beaconsfield Town.
United will be looking to bounce back after losing 4-0 at high-flying Haringey Borough, conceding all their goals in the first half as they defended against Storm Brian.
Their last home outing saw a first home win of the campaign, 2-0 against Waltham Abbey, and manager Steve Eastaugh will be hoping for more of the same today.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Brown and Ben Jones return to the Planters’ squad, although Eastaugh will be without Angus Mackie, through illness, and Liam Jackson, who is injured.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 5 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 10 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest