PRESSER RECAP: Cantwell ruled out and Canaries duo also fighting to be fit for trip to Watford
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s fate may look settled but the Premier League season isn’t over yet and Daniel Farke spoke to the media this afternoon ahead of his team’s trip to Watford.
The Canaries travel to Vicarage Road on Tuesday evening (6pm kick-off) sitting seven points from safety with five games to play, after a 1-0 home defeat to Brighton on Saturday inflicted a fifth straight defeat.
Farke is due to deliver his latest team news and take questions from the media via a video conference from around 1.15pm.
The Hornets have fared little better since the season resumed last month, with an initially encouraging 1-1 home draw with Leicester followed by a 1-0 loss at Burnley, a 3-1 home defeat to Southampton and a third loss in a row when beaten 3-0 at Chelsea on Saturday evening.
Nigel Pearson’s arrival in December sparked an initial upturn and a six-game unbeaten run but since that run ended in January they have won just one of 10 games - bizarrely enough a 3-0 home victory over champions Liverpool.
You may also want to watch:
- You can follow updates from the press conference above
- 1 City keeper issues injury update
- 2 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 3 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 4 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 5 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 6 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 7 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 8 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 9 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 10 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill