Not even we can mess this one up
The Man In The Stands There are no jitters here. Nope. Nothing. Absolutely not.Even after 3,000 of us were stood up at what a few weeks ago was supposed to be our promotion party.
The Man In The Stands
There are no jitters here. Nope. Nothing. Absolutely not.
Even after 3,000 of us were stood up at what a few weeks ago was supposed to be our promotion party.
It doesn't matter that our midfield looked like it would struggle to boss a four-year-old.
You may also want to watch:
Or that we could've still been playing until tonight and not looked like scoring a second.
The absence of even a half hearted attempt at defending for Orient's two goals? No issue.
- 1 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 2 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 3 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 4 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 6 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 7 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 8 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round
- 9 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 10 Norwich City Debate Recap: Academy prospects to fill in, loan break clauses and Drmic all discussed
You see, not even The Man thinks we can screw this up from here.
Be warned:there are things to consider. We barely look half as good without little Wes and Holty, and we don't keep clean sheets any more.
But The Man wants smarmy Parky given some of his own things to think about on Saturday.
Considering the dire visit to The Valley 12 months ago, both Charlton and those of us who turn up every week are still owed one.
t Even The Man was startled by Franchise MK on Saturday.
You know you're in trouble when a subbed player tries to shake the ref's hand to take up a few seconds.
Then the bloke who came on for him produced one of the most impressively cynical trips ever seen at the Carra.
Paul Ince is kidding no one. That team is him times 11, and has twice managed to leave us genuinely glad we'll never play them again. Probably.
t A bit more coverage and atmosphere in one pocket of the Jarrold Stand apart, The Man has easily survived leaving the Championship behind for 12 months.
However, after catching a bit of the game between Cardiff and Forest the other day, it's pretty apparent the quality up there is fairly rubbish too.
So once it finally is job done this season, if we can start in August with a semi-competent guy in charge and a squad of our own players we actually want to support, we'll already be up on when we were relegated.
t The worry of whether it'll be Lambo in charge will drag all through the summer.
He'll stay this side of the border, The Man has always been convinced of that.
No doubt we owe him and his dapper duo everything in putting us where we are.
How much longer we'll have to do that is up to him.
t It took weeks for Pay Up Pompey to be docked some league points after going into administration.
So it seems pathetic that the same players they can't afford are still able to earn that annoying bell man and the rest another trip to Wembley.
They should have been chucked out of the Cup, docked nine goals, anything. Otherwise people are letting them cheat.
Plus it's all left The Man hoping Chelsea win something. Not happy.