Old Boys rise to the top
NEN LEAGUE: North Walsham OB shot up to pole position in the Slater & Frith Division One following a 6-2 demolition of Corpusty. The team they tipped off the top were reigning champions East Ruston, who stumbled to a 4-2 defeat at much-revived Lyng.
North Walsham OB shot up to pole position in the Slater & Frith Division One following a 6-2 demolition of Corpusty.
The team they tipped off the top were reigning champions East Ruston, who stumbled to a 4-2 defeat at much-revived Lyng.
Happisburgh, were without a game and remain third on goal difference, but Mundesley are only two points behind after a 1-0 home win over Hickling.
Bodham are racing away in Wayford Nurseries Division Two, their unblemished start producing 15 points - five clear of Stalham A who, with a game in hand, beat Aylsham A 1-0.
You may also want to watch:
Aldborough Lions - without a fixture - are threatening, with six points from two and netting 19 goals.
In Knights Trophies Division Three, newcomers Haisbro Athletic impressed with a 7-1 win over East Ruston Reserves and are in the mix with six points from two. Mundesley Reserves are top with 12 points after beating Hickling Reserves 8-3, while morning leaders Cawston dithered and lost by the odd goal in nine at Blakeney.
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 4 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 8 Pressure on Hornets for title-hunting City
- 9 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 10 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
In the Optic Benevolent Cup, Aldborough Lions launched a extra-time blitz of four goals to beat Buxton Reserves 6-2.