Nickname: The Latics
Year formed: 1895
Ground: Boundary Park, Oldham, OL1 2PA
You may also want to watch:
2008/09 average: 5,636
For visitors: 1,600 or 3,000 in the Rochdale Road Stand
- 1 City keeper issues injury update
- 2 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 3 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 4 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 5 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 8 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 9 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 10 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
Position last season: 10th in League One
Manager: Dave Penney (May 2009)
Player to watch - Pawel Abbott: The former Poland U21 international has promised much during his career, but a combination of poor form and injury has seen him unable to fulfil his talent. However, on his day, the 6ft 1in, 27-year-old striker can cause problems for any defence in the division and scored 17 league goals in just 42 league games for Darlington.
Record transfer fee paid: �750,000 (Ian Olney, Aston Villa, 1992)
Record transfer fee received: �1.7m (Earl Barrett, Aston Villa, 1992)
Ticket office: 0871 226 1653
Official website: www.oldhamathletic.co.uk
Distance: 202 miles
Journey time: 4 hrs, 9 mins
For directions to the ground go to www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/away-guide/Map.aspx
Pub: A mile-and-a-half from Boundary Park, the Ashton Arms to the game is a fair walk, but it serves traditional cider and a range of guest ales. There's also the Old Grey Mare Inn at 331 Oldham Road, Royton, Oldham, OL2 6AB�; the White Hart at 233 Oldham Road, Royton, Oldham, OL2 6BB�; and the Brook Tavern at 260 Rochdale Road, Oldham, OL1 2HF�.
Last league meeting: Oldham 3, Norwich City 0 (4 May, 1997)
City connection: City youth coach and radio pundit Neil Adams moved to Norwich from Oldham in 1989 and spent the last two years of his career at Boundary Park.