One goal enough for Wroxham win
Hadleigh United 0, Wroxham 1 FA Vase finalists Wroxham attracted a large crowd to the Millfield for an entertaining contest, which was decided early in the second half.
Hadleigh United 0, Wroxham 1
FA Vase finalists Wroxham attracted a large crowd to the Millfield for an entertaining contest, which was decided early in the second half.
The highlight of the first period came after 13 minutes when Hadleigh keeper Ben St Ledger made a great one-handed save from a Gavin Lemmon free-kick.
The only goal came after 47 minutes when St Ledger made a smart save for a corner on the left which resulted in Josh Carus having a free header from the flag-kick.
You may also want to watch:
Hadleigh's best attacking came in the closing stages with keeper Scott Howie making a great save from Craig Payne after 86 minutes at point-blank range in a goalmouth scramble.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 3 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 5 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 6 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 7 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
- 8 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 9 Watford wanted to stop promoted City enjoying 'showcase game'
- 10 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push