One goal enough for Wroxham win
Hadleigh United 0, Wroxham 1 FA Vase finalists Wroxham attracted a large crowd to the Millfield for an entertaining contest, which was decided early in the second half.
Hadleigh United 0, Wroxham 1
FA Vase finalists Wroxham attracted a large crowd to the Millfield for an entertaining contest, which was decided early in the second half.
The highlight of the first period came after 13 minutes when Hadleigh keeper Ben St Ledger made a great one-handed save from a Gavin Lemmon free-kick.
The only goal came after 47 minutes when St Ledger made a smart save for a corner on the left which resulted in Josh Carus having a free header from the flag-kick.
You may also want to watch:
Hadleigh's best attacking came in the closing stages with keeper Scott Howie making a great save from Craig Payne after 86 minutes at point-blank range in a goalmouth scramble.
- 1 'I rate him as the best midfield player in the league' - Warnock hails former City star
- 2 Decade of East Anglian Derby dominance for Canaries
- 3 Webber believes City will be better prepared for top flight if promotion can be secured
- 4 Casualty list at City is one for the fiction writers
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
- 6 Late McCracken penalty save ensures City U23s draw with Burnley
- 7 Former City keeper signs for Coventry ahead of Carrow Road clash
- 8 Farke's take on Krul and Pukki body blows
- 9 Main man Tettey has still got it
- 10 Get behind McGovern urges Farke