“One of our worst performances in the last three years” – Norwich City fans angered by 4-0 thrashing at Millwall
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters have been venting their anger at an attrocious performance from Norwich City at The Den this afternoon, losing 4-0 to Millwall.
Daniel Farke’s side slumped to a 3-0 deficit before half-time in south London, thanks to goals from Lee Gregory, George Saville and Jed Wallace, with former Canaries striker Steve Morison, the hosts’ captain, a driving force on his 250th appearance for the Lions.
Centre-back Shaun Hutchinson then headed Millwall four up from a corner midway through the second half and the damage was complete.
After conceding four away from home for the second week in a row, it is set to be a long two-week international break for Farke and his disappointed squad, before Birmingham City come to Carrow Road on Saturday, September 9.
Take a look at some of the reaction above.
You may also want to watch:
• Follow post-match reaction and analysis in our Matchday Live blog at pinkun.com/live
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 4 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 5 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 6 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 7 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 8 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 9 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 10 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries