The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered by Paddy and Michael
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey answer your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Canaries thumped struggling Bolton Wanderers on Saturday with a superb reaction to their Preston defeat.
Teemu Pukki, Marco Stiepermann and Emi Buendia all got their names on the score sheet in a dominant first-half performance, against a side threatened with relegation and without a home league win since Boxing Day.
Pukki added a second after the interval, taking his tally to 24 goals in all competitions and eight in his last six outings, with a goal in each game.
You may also want to watch:
It wasn’t all plain sailing, as Kenny McLean saw his second-half penalty saved by Remi Matthews – ensuring Norwich have now failed to convert six of their last seven spot kicks.
However, that did not prevent Daniel Farke’s side returning to the top of the Championship pile with their victory – and second clean sheet in three games.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries beaten by Barnsley in FA Cup
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 3 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 4 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 6 STARTING XIs: Hernandez starts as City make five changes for FA Cup tie
- 7 Energetic Barnsley dump disjointed Norwich side out of the FA Cup
- 8 'Concentrate on the league klaxon' - City fans express disappointment at FA Cup exit
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
Lee Johnson’s Bristol City visit Carrow Road on Saturday (3pm) in the midst of a seven-game winning run and 13 unbeaten, stretching back to the end of November – including when the two sides drew 2-2 at Ashton Gate in December.
City follow that with a visit to Millwall the following weekend. City lost 4-0 at The Den last season, just a handful of games into Daniel Farke’s reign.