The Norwich City Debate –Your questions answered by Paddy and David
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and David Freezer answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
Kenny McLean’s first double for the Canaries played its part as Norwich beat in-form promotion rivals Bristol City at Carrow Road on Saturday – although the afternoon was far from straightforward for Daniel Farke’s men.
City follow that Carrow Road date with a visit to Neil Harris’ Millwall on Saturday (3pm).
City suffered a sobering 4-0 loss at The Den last season, just a handful of games into Daniel Farke’s reign.
You may also want to watch:
Two games in five days at Carrow Road then follow, with Swansea and Hull the visitors.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 3 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 4 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 7 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
- 8 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 9 Watford wanted to stop promoted City enjoying 'showcase game'
- 10 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push