The Norwich City Debate –Your questions answered by Paddy and David
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and David Freezer answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
Kenny McLean’s first double for the Canaries played its part as Norwich beat in-form promotion rivals Bristol City at Carrow Road on Saturday – although the afternoon was far from straightforward for Daniel Farke’s men.
City follow that Carrow Road date with a visit to Neil Harris’ Millwall on Saturday (3pm).
City suffered a sobering 4-0 loss at The Den last season, just a handful of games into Daniel Farke’s reign.
You may also want to watch:
Two games in five days at Carrow Road then follow, with Swansea and Hull the visitors.
- 1 MATCHDAY LIVE: Can City mark fans return with a win over Wednesday?
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday - Pukki and Emi fit
- 3 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 4 Yanic Wildschut on why his Norwich City move didn't work out
- 5 Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday - all you need to know
- 6 City chief backs club stance over Hatters fallout
- 7 Farke's fan plea ahead of Carrow Rd return
- 8 'He is a very understated person' - Pulis relishing Farke reunion at Carrow Road
- 9 'We don't want to get used to being beaten' - Farke lays it on the line
- 10 Connor Southwell: Throwing in the youngsters is a difficult decision for Farke