The Norwich City Debate –Your questions answered by Paddy and David
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and David Freezer answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
Kenny McLean’s first double for the Canaries played its part as Norwich beat in-form promotion rivals Bristol City at Carrow Road on Saturday – although the afternoon was far from straightforward for Daniel Farke’s men.
City follow that Carrow Road date with a visit to Neil Harris’ Millwall on Saturday (3pm).
City suffered a sobering 4-0 loss at The Den last season, just a handful of games into Daniel Farke’s reign.
You may also want to watch:
Two games in five days at Carrow Road then follow, with Swansea and Hull the visitors.
- 1 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 2 City keeper issues injury update
- 3 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 4 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 5 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 6 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 7 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 8 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 9 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 10 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move