The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Dave Freezer answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Canaries made is seven straight wins and took an almighty step closer to the Premier League after Onel Hernandez’s excellent 54th minute strike was enough to earn a priceless win over Middlesbrough at the Riverside Stadium.
But there were superb performances all over the pitch as Daniel Farke’s Championship leaders underlined their ability to mix things up.
And thanks to results elsewhere, Norwich left the north east with a seven-point gap to third placed Sheffield United – and just seven games to play.
You may also want to watch:
Following this weekend City host Queens Park Rangers on Saturday (12.30pm) and then Reading on Wednesday (7.45pm) in the space of five days, before more than 5,000 Norwich fans head to Wigan the following Sunday (12pm).
- 1 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 2 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 5 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 6 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 7 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 8 City hungry to be record breakers, insists Krul
- 9 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 10 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss