The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Dave Freezer answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Canaries made is seven straight wins and took an almighty step closer to the Premier League after Onel Hernandez’s excellent 54th minute strike was enough to earn a priceless win over Middlesbrough at the Riverside Stadium.
But there were superb performances all over the pitch as Daniel Farke’s Championship leaders underlined their ability to mix things up.
And thanks to results elsewhere, Norwich left the north east with a seven-point gap to third placed Sheffield United – and just seven games to play.
You may also want to watch:
Following this weekend City host Queens Park Rangers on Saturday (12.30pm) and then Reading on Wednesday (7.45pm) in the space of five days, before more than 5,000 Norwich fans head to Wigan the following Sunday (12pm).
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Arsenal eye player-plus-cash move for £40m-rated Buendia
- 2 Five free agent goalkeepers Canaries could sign this January
- 3 Norwich City loan watch: Soto scores amid City recall speculation
- 4 Six things you might have missed from Norwich City's victory over Barnsley
- 5 City Q&A: Sell or buy?
- 6 Chris Goreham: Let’s hope fans can give Buendia the standing ovation he deserves
- 7 McLean hopeful of exciting 2021 after reclaiming central role at City
- 8 'Special' - Buendia strike earns plaudits from home and afar
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: Keep calm and carry on City
- 10 'We were relegated and I was blamed for that' - Drmic's frustrations from the City shadows