The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Dave Freezer answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Canaries made is seven straight wins and took an almighty step closer to the Premier League after Onel Hernandez’s excellent 54th minute strike was enough to earn a priceless win over Middlesbrough at the Riverside Stadium.
But there were superb performances all over the pitch as Daniel Farke’s Championship leaders underlined their ability to mix things up.
And thanks to results elsewhere, Norwich left the north east with a seven-point gap to third placed Sheffield United – and just seven games to play.
You may also want to watch:
Following this weekend City host Queens Park Rangers on Saturday (12.30pm) and then Reading on Wednesday (7.45pm) in the space of five days, before more than 5,000 Norwich fans head to Wigan the following Sunday (12pm).
- 1 Canaries not pursuing Spurs defender; Billing latest
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 3 City recruitment chief to join Boro
- 4 City release 2021/22 squad numbers
- 5 Champions League ambitions driving Cantwell's City journey
- 6 Promotion came with consequences for City hopefuls
- 7 Canaries' Q&A - with Paddy Davitt and Dave Freezer
- 8 Ex-Canaries skipper confirmed as Championship club's new boss
- 9 Canaries visit a matter of pride for Gills boss
- 10 Sutton backs Idah to challenge Pukki for Premier League starting spot