The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered by Michael and Paddy
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
Ben Godfrey’s header just five second-half minutes after Semi Ajayi had equalised for the Millers, proved the game’s decisive moment as the Canaries extended their lead at the Championship summit with victory at Rotherham on Saturday.
Kenny McLean provided the corner for that goal, as well as the strike that put City ahead on the stroke of half-time from Teemu Pukki’s chipped assist.
McLean now has three goals in his last six games, while Norwich took full advantage as automatic promotion rivals Leeds lost at home to Sheffield United earlier in the day.
You may also want to watch:
It is the one remaining international break of the campaign that follows, before City sign off for March with a tough trip to Tony Pulis’ fellow promotion hopefuls Middlesbrough (March 30, 5.30pm).
Just seven fixtures then remain, with City hosting QPR and Reading to kick-off April.
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 3 Soto's striker instinct is clear - now he needs to prove it at Norwich City
- 4 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 5 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 6 'He's been great for me' - Hanley grateful to Farke for making him a better player
- 7 'Lots to learn ' - Busy spell continues as City striker makes Swindon debut
- 8 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 9 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 10 'You just want more' - McLean settled at City and focused on top-flight return