The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered by Michael
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey answers your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
For once it was a solitary goal that decided a game at Carrow Road – and a majestic one at that, with Emi Buendia rifling home a strike of pure quality to beat Swansea on Friday night.
That proved enough despite a excellent performance from Graham Potters’ transitioning Swans, who made life particularly uncomfortable for Daniel Farke’s side.
Norwich’s automatic promotion rivals Leeds and Sheffield United then followed suit with wins on Saturday, while West Brom’s draw at home to Ipswich earned Darren Moore the sack.
You may also want to watch:
City are back at Carrow Road on Wednesday night with Hull the visitors (7.45pm), before Farke’s squad head to Paul Warne’s relegation-battling Rotherham United on the Saturday.
It is then the one remaining international break of the campaign, before City sign off for March with a trip to fellow promotion hopefuls Middlesbrough.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 6 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 7 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 8 'We want to top this season off properly' - Krul's message to fans
- 9 Watford wanted to stop promoted City enjoying 'showcase game'
- 10 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest