The Norwich City Debate – Join Paddy, Michael and Dave from 1pm
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents answered your questions in our latest (and first Premier League promotion) pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discuss the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Canaries secured their Premier League return with victory over Blackburn Rovers at Carrow Road.
First-half goals from Marco Stiepermann and including Mario Vrancic’s stunning effort earned the Canaries their 26th victory of the season, and the point they needed to secure their top-two finish.
Sheffield United won 2-0 at home to relegated Ipswich Town earlier in the evening, while a point at Villa Park on the final Sunday of the season will be enough to guarantee the Championship title.
You may also want to watch:
Lewis Travis’ goal reduced the arrears and made life interesting enough for Carrow Road’s final fixture of the campaign.
But in the end, Daniel Farke’s men sealed the deal – and the celebrations soon began.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 2 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 7 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City
- 8 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 9 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know
- 10 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
Next up is City’s final game of the campaign, when they head to play-off bound Aston Villa on Sunday (12.30pm) – the Villans run of 1-0 successive victories ended by a controversial draw with Leeds at Elland Road.