The Norwich City Debate – Join Paddy, Michael and Dave from 1pm
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents answered your questions in our latest (and first Premier League promotion) pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discuss the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Canaries secured their Premier League return with victory over Blackburn Rovers at Carrow Road.
First-half goals from Marco Stiepermann and including Mario Vrancic’s stunning effort earned the Canaries their 26th victory of the season, and the point they needed to secure their top-two finish.
Sheffield United won 2-0 at home to relegated Ipswich Town earlier in the evening, while a point at Villa Park on the final Sunday of the season will be enough to guarantee the Championship title.
You may also want to watch:
Lewis Travis’ goal reduced the arrears and made life interesting enough for Carrow Road’s final fixture of the campaign.
But in the end, Daniel Farke’s men sealed the deal – and the celebrations soon began.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 2 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 5 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 6 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 7 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 8 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 9 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- 10 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
Next up is City’s final game of the campaign, when they head to play-off bound Aston Villa on Sunday (12.30pm) – the Villans run of 1-0 successive victories ended by a controversial draw with Leeds at Elland Road.