The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered by Paddy and Dave
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Canaries made it eight straight at the Championship summit against QPR, as Teemu Pukki’s double took him to 26 league goals this season.
Marco Stiepermann and Emi Buendia were also on the score sheet, with City’s little Argentine forward bagging a pair of assists in the leaders’ eighth-successive league victory.
However, Buendia’s straight red card for serious foul play in the second half and forthcoming three-game ban, meant it wasn’t quite the perfect weekend Norwich were hoping for.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday also saw Max Aarons and Teemu Pukki pick up prestigious recognition at the 2019 EFL Awards.
City are back at Carrow Road on Wednesday when improving Reading visit – albeit without their on-loan Canaries striker Nelson Oliveira (7.45pm).
- 1 Aarons suffers shin injury
- 2 Thankless task for makeshift striker Marco in Coventry draw
- 3 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Sky Blues
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 6 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 7 Paddy Davitt verdict: Farke and the City curse
- 8 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 9 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 10 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
Following that, City will take 5,000 supporters to Wigan on Sunday (12pm).