The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered by Paddy and Dave
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Canaries made it eight straight at the Championship summit against QPR, as Teemu Pukki’s double took him to 26 league goals this season.
Marco Stiepermann and Emi Buendia were also on the score sheet, with City’s little Argentine forward bagging a pair of assists in the leaders’ eighth-successive league victory.
However, Buendia’s straight red card for serious foul play in the second half and forthcoming three-game ban, meant it wasn’t quite the perfect weekend Norwich were hoping for.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday also saw Max Aarons and Teemu Pukki pick up prestigious recognition at the 2019 EFL Awards.
City are back at Carrow Road on Wednesday when improving Reading visit – albeit without their on-loan Canaries striker Nelson Oliveira (7.45pm).
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 4 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 5 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 6 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 7 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 10 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
Following that, City will take 5,000 supporters to Wigan on Sunday (12pm).