The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered by Paddy and Dave
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Canaries made it eight straight at the Championship summit against QPR, as Teemu Pukki’s double took him to 26 league goals this season.
Marco Stiepermann and Emi Buendia were also on the score sheet, with City’s little Argentine forward bagging a pair of assists in the leaders’ eighth-successive league victory.
However, Buendia’s straight red card for serious foul play in the second half and forthcoming three-game ban, meant it wasn’t quite the perfect weekend Norwich were hoping for.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday also saw Max Aarons and Teemu Pukki pick up prestigious recognition at the 2019 EFL Awards.
City are back at Carrow Road on Wednesday when improving Reading visit – albeit without their on-loan Canaries striker Nelson Oliveira (7.45pm).
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 10 Morris hopes to have found a 'home' after leaving Norwich City for Barnsley
Following that, City will take 5,000 supporters to Wigan on Sunday (12pm).