Ouch! Norwich City loanee Michee Efete suffers gruesome dislocated finger during training at Torquay
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
If you’re squeamish, you may want to look away now.
Above is a photo posted on Twitter by Norwich City defender Michee Efete after dislocating his finger during training with loan club Torquay United earlier today.
The 20-year-old posted of the fourth finger on his left hand bent at an extremely awkward angle and jokingly posted: “good day at the office.”
The defender appears to have visited A&E to go and have the gruesome looking injury reset but not before Canaries legend Darren Huckerby was able to tease the youngster with a tweet saying: “High five Michee!”
Efete joined National League side Torquay on loan until January and has started the Devon side’s last three matches.
The former Crystal Palace trainee spent two months on loan with Icelandic club Breidablik this summer, making eight appearances, after having the one-year option in his contract activated by City.
You may also want to watch:
The versatile defender started every Premier League Two match of last season for the Canaries’ under-23 squad but is yet to have a first-team opportunity.
- 1 City keeper issues injury update
- 2 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 3 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 4 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 5 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 6 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 7 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 9 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 10 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill