Ouch! Norwich City loanee Michee Efete suffers gruesome dislocated finger during training at Torquay
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
If you’re squeamish, you may want to look away now.
Above is a photo posted on Twitter by Norwich City defender Michee Efete after dislocating his finger during training with loan club Torquay United earlier today.
The 20-year-old posted of the fourth finger on his left hand bent at an extremely awkward angle and jokingly posted: “good day at the office.”
The defender appears to have visited A&E to go and have the gruesome looking injury reset but not before Canaries legend Darren Huckerby was able to tease the youngster with a tweet saying: “High five Michee!”
Efete joined National League side Torquay on loan until January and has started the Devon side’s last three matches.
The former Crystal Palace trainee spent two months on loan with Icelandic club Breidablik this summer, making eight appearances, after having the one-year option in his contract activated by City.
You may also want to watch:
The versatile defender started every Premier League Two match of last season for the Canaries’ under-23 squad but is yet to have a first-team opportunity.
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Pressure on Hornets for title-hunting City
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 10 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know