Owain Tudur Jones
Owain Tudur Jones
Position: Central midfielder
Born: Bangor (Oct 15, 1984)
Height: 6ft, 2in.
You may also want to watch:
Date signed: July 1, 2009
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 8 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 9 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 10 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
Signed from: Swansea City, �250,000
Contract: June 2012
City debut: v Col Utd H (Aug 8, 2009)
Former clubs: Porthmadog, Bangor City, Swansea City
International honours: Wales (3 caps, 4 goals)
Swindon Town (loan, 09): 11 starts, 1 goal.
Swansea City (05-09): 37 starts, plus 19 as sub, 4 goals.
Total: 48 starts, plus 19 as sub, 5 goals.
Wales international midfielder Owain Tudur Jones joined the Canaries in the summer from Swansea City. After progressing through the ranks with Cymru Alliance club Porthmadog he then stepped up to the Welsh Premier League when he joined Bangor City in 2001. A successful trial period with the Swans led to a �5,000 switch in the summer of 2005.
A serious knee injury restricted his involvement in 2006-07 and he made eight league appearances as the Swans were League One champions in 2007-08. The 6' 2' midfielder made his full international debut for Wales in March 2008 and went on play 14 first team games as Swansea made a great impression at Championship level last season.