Former Norwich City loanee heads for Holland
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Former Norwich City loanee Felix Passlack has joined Fortuna Sittard on loan for the 2019/20 season from Borussia Dortmund.
The 21-year-old will head for Holland next season to join Sittard, who Todd Cantwell excelled with on loan at the end of the 2017/18 season.
It had been rumoured that Passlack could return to Carrow Road this summer despite playing only a bit-part role in Norwich City's promotion thanks to the emergence of Max Aarons at right back.
However, Norwich have decided to look elsewhere although the club is likely to return to Germany to look for Aarons' deputy.
Passlack arrived on loan from German heavyweights Borussia Dortmund 12 months ago, but made only six appearances, including one league cameo from the bench, in the Championship title winning success.
You may also want to watch:
Passlack may not have got the game time he wanted at Norwich, but insists he left England with fond memories.
"The fact that there are beans and sausages for every breakfast, I was getting used to," he said. "Otherwise, I was positively surprised, because England is not as grey as I always thought. Norwich has the most sunshine in the country, there are beautiful parks - I liked it there."
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 4 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 5 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 6 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 7 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 10 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies