So what would City have to pay for Ipswich youngster, according to Paul Lambert?
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City would have to pay “a hell of a lot of money” if they wanted to sign Ipswich Town youngster Andre Dozzell.
The 20-year-old midfielder - who has been capped by England up to Under-20 level - is now heading into the final year of his Portman Road contract and is the subject of interest from various Premier League clubs, including, reportedly, Townb's most bitter rivals.
"If it's a Premier League club it will be for a hell of a lot of money, but I've not heard anything like that," said Ipswich's former Canaries boss Paul Lambert.
"Dozzell's been playing really well but if a Premier League club comes knocking then it would have to be a hell of a lot of money.
"You would have to spend a lot of money.
You may also want to watch:
"He's a really good footballer, the lad. Really technical and a really good footballer.
"He's got a lovely left foot and is still learning the game."
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 3 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 4 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 7 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 "He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed with Norwich
- 10 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff