Phoebe hits first goal for Bungay
BUNGAY Town Ladies sevens started well from the kick-off against Norwich Central Baptist Church and were unlucky not to score in the first few minutes of the game when Lauren Mickleburgh’s shot from long range hit the crossbar.
Bungay were playing the better football but NCBC were proving difficult to break down, a rare mistake from the NCBC keeper meant that a Holly Plumb cross landed on the line for Bob Elsden to put Bungay in front.
The second half saw Bungay really get into their stride and they were playing some of their best football for a long time.
Bec Wilson and Caroline Wright were moving the ball well down the wings and for long periods NCBC couldn’t regain possession.
Another solid performance from Phoebe Coates saw her long-range free-kick go in off a post for her first goal for Bungay.
You may also want to watch:
Final score NCBC 0, Bungay Ladies Sevens 2.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 6 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 7 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 10 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss