20 of the best photos as City beat Lynn in front of 1,600 fans
- Credit: Ian Burt
Pre-season is up and running, with Norwich City fans getting the first opportunity to watch their team live for seven months.
Ahead of Covid-19 restrictions ending on Monday a capacity of 1,600 spectators was allowed at The Walks as the Canaries kicked off pre-season with a 3-1 win over King's Lynn Town.
Other than four matches during the first half of last season when a maximum of 2,000 supporters were allowed inside Carrow Road, Daniel Farke's team have played the majority of the last 18 months behind closed doors.
Those lucky enough to get a ticket saw Kieran Dowell score a brace in the first half and Adam Idah make sure of the win with a late strike, set up by Todd Cantwell.
New signings Milot Rashica, Billy Gilmour and Angus Gunn were all in the starting line-up, with academy players including Jonathan Tomkinson and Rob Nizet involved during the second half.
On a warm and sunny evening in West Norfolk, the friendly proved a good workout for both teams and gave supporters hope of a return to football normality being just around the corner.
- You can take a look at some of the best images from photographer Ian Burt above and below
- 1 The truth behind Cantwell to Aston Villa rumours and when City fans should worry
- 2 Lewis 'forever grateful' to Norwich for allowing Newcastle move
- 3 'We were so close' - Lambert's rare reflection on his success at City
- 4 Covid-19 cases force City to cancel trip to Sheffield United
- 5 WINDOW WATCH: All the latest Canaries news discussed
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries target Greece wonderkid
- 7 City chief Webber encouraged 'excited' Sinani to choose Terriers
- 8 City striker scores after return from second kidney transplant
- 9 'I'd like to keep him' - Southend boss keen to keep City youngster
- 10 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City