WATCH: Pink Un Live event previews Norwich City’s new season
- Credit: Archant
The start of the 2020-21 Championship season is almost here and there are many Norwich City issues to be discussed as we host a Pink Un Live online event this evening - which you can take part in for free from 5.30pm.
Whether you just want to watch our panel previewing the campaign or you’d like to pose a question yourself, we’ll be holding a live recording of the Pinkun.com Norwich City Podcast ahead of the Canaries’ opener at Huddersfield on Saturday.
You can join us from 5.30pm today as we look ahead to that trip to West Yorkshire - and back on the League Cup first round defeat at Luton Town.
You can join in via Zoom as our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt, David Freezer and Connor Southwell are joined by City supporters and EDP and Evening News columnists to preview the season ahead.
We’ll also be streaming the event on the Pink Un Facebook page, which you’ll be able to view on this page once the event is under way.
You may also want to watch:
Those who sign up to view via Zoom will also be entered into a draw for a small but special prize, with the winner being chosen at random on the night.
That prize will tie in with an announcement to be made during the evening, tune in from 5.30pm to find out a bit of fun Canaries news.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries win clash of the top two
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' stirring 1-0 Championship win against Brentford
- 3 Not so fast Thomas. Farke dismisses Brentford boss claims after 1-0 City win
- 4 Farke would rather have a drink with Guardiola than Town's new boss next season
- 5 City ready to fight fire with fire against Toney and the Bees
- 6 'Quality' City loanee 'unlucky with injuries' during Rovers spell, says Johnson
- 7 Millwall forward praises City's defensive steel
- 8 Norwich City v Brentford: everything you need to know
- 9 'Massive' - City fans full of praise after vital Brentford win
- 10 City take 'massive step' to the Premier League admits McLean